Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nexxxxt Picture!

NeXt PiCtUrE!
My Trip! My Flight! Booked already! yes, there's no turning back, my friend ayie called me and bash in the news im leaving on the 14th September 2005. Whew! Days pass me by so fast that I dont know what else should I do before I leave or who else should I meet?... I hope to go on trips like vacation but the thing is... no Budget. Its ok, not a big deal, what's important is that almost everything fell into its own places as I have prayed. Thank God!

"All my bags are packed, im ready to go
Im standing here outside the door
already im so lonesome i could die

Coz im leaving on a jetplane
Dont know when I'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go..."


Dont worry my dear friend Ayie...Im coming!

1 Comments:

At 4:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home