Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sometimes I get so tired
Sometimes I just want to go on
Things change so fast
Hazy things underway

Cant move from where I am
Dont know what to think
Cant explain how I feel
Dont know where to gaze my eyes

I want to keep my head leaped up
My gloomy feet...I just dont want to look down
All day I walk across so many people
But Where do I go from here?


I acknowledge Gods grace in all areas of my life...whether in good or bad I have thee.

What a wonderful God we have.







5 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger Ayie Marcos said...

Cross you feet ka lang este cross fingers and pray. Sana nga hazy days will go away na. Buti na lang talaga ako, tinakasan ko ang mga kaguluhan dito sa Kaharian ng Disyerto...buti na lang isang buwan kong di makikita ang mga hari at reyna.

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger soul-seeker said...

Amen!

Ika nga, "This too shall pass."

 
At 12:30 AM , Blogger nixda said...

weather-weather lang yan...

parating may bukas...may liwanag :)

TC sistah!

 
At 1:20 AM , Blogger EGMercado said...

salamat sistahs! I just hold on...

 
At 1:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home