Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hay sa wakas! I took the time to write di lang para ma-update kayo but ma-update ko din sarili ko…lam nyo yung parang you don’t know exactly kung anong kalagayan mo…mixed emotions but all I know Joy in my heart slowly robbing off by the things coming and happening around me but sure of course I have to take stand for myself and face these obstacles and be able to overcome trials, but there are things I just have to face and let it, like doing nothing with it. All I know is I make all efforts for m loves ones, for my friends to help and care.

Dumating ang mga friends ko from pinas at 3 po sila, I brief them about living abroad and especially Dubai lifestyle, I guide them in each and every way but I can only do so much they still have to decide on their own but cant take away from me not to think for their welfare, its for their own good if I tell them I don’t like what they choose. And now they are realizing it, hope its not too late. Sorry guys, so many things you all don’t know how I feel, I have to be strong in front of you.

At the same time mom is not really coping well taking insulin but I’m glad she’s more careful with her diet, I just wish I can take good care of her not just provide her needs (I hope mas malaki din ang maipadala ko pa para sa kanya)

Office…ewan… hindi ko maintindihan bakit kailangan ako masama sa mga politika at chismis. People are pulling others name at my expense. Sabi ko nga ako pa! Showbiz? My gosh! Nakita nyo ba ang posing ko sa Gulf news last week? Cguro nainggit sila hehehehehe

Nami-miss ko din magwork sa tatay kong puti, dami nya kasi naituturo sa akin, magaan din sya ka-trabaho na hindi alam ng lahat. Now I have rahks with him and she found herself wrong for judging him. Like I always tell everyone Honesty is different from defending a person. I am just saying what I know is true but maybe people really have their own mind sets and interpreting things but I hope not to the extent to ruin a person. Take out the right that is due to an employee. Hanggat may makitang butas kung san ka titirahin gagawin nila, as if malaki contribute sa kanila.

To wrap it all basta work na lang kung hanggang san ko kaya ibigay ang best ko. I do it for the lord and not for men. To God be all the glory. He knows the desires of my heart. Faithful in everyway.

I thank God coz everyday his grace is just so amazing, through other people that he is using to bless and comfort me, to cheer me up, he makes me see smiles from my family and friends, he revealed to me my true and trusted friends (Ma ays, juvs, rakhee, Giselle, ate marissa at kuya rey! Love U! UAE friends po karamihan), Ate Ghiem thank u for your concern,support and understanding, si beh at si chang I thank u for always remembering me in many ways we have shared and keeping me updated. To my AS family I truly appreciate the kind of camaraderie we have built for 3 years. I miss working with you. Truly, thank you mom at dad that for keeping me inspired… thinking of you guys makes me go on and strengthens me. My brothers and sisters thank u for keeping in touch. DCC friends thank u for being my second family.

6 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Hello tita E. Buti may blog no? nailalabas nang konti yung nasa dibdib, anyway, kaya mo yan, be an inspiration to your friends.

Pang famas award yung last part mo ah.

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger EGMercado said...

hay aling ann...cnabi mo pa...nakalimutan ko magpasalamt sa information technology at naihahayag ko ang nais kong ihayag ng walang nag eedit.*wink* eh kung mag T shirt kaya ako ng.... at pumunta sa bay walk? hehehehe

oo nga pala nakalimutan ko din pasalamatan ang hair dresser at make up artist ko! thanks to loreal elvive! hehehehhee

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger nixda said...

anong drama meron dito? ikaw ba nanalo tante e?

ganyan lang ang buhay, maraming intriga :D

musta na lang sa mmy mo, sana bumuti kalagayan niya...

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

asan ka na ba? di ka nagpaparamdam! labas nga tayo minsan at baka sumabog na yan! wag ka pakabayani jan sa trabaho mo noh! hanapbuhay tayo dito hindi hanap-patay.

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger EGMercado said...

tia neng... teleserye ito ng totoong buhay...overseas edition hehehe Big brother ok ba idea? hehehehe pang disyerto! ok lang ako...naglalabas lang ng sama ng loob constipated kasi ako (lolz)

mmy...tinatawagan kita nung wednesday nakapatay ang CP mo...magpapalibre sana ako... im hapi na! nuod tayo movie!ung Dreamer ni Dakota!

 
At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home