Sunday, November 13, 2005

I dont know whats next...im almost two months here and still alive...moving... i dont know how to describe my feelings...i even dont know what to do...i pray but I just let each day pass by going to work and then going home, think of famly and friends back in phil.

I feel alone... I mean i know i have friends with me but their life is not just about me...not just about being there for me... I also do know God is there with me every single step of the way, but everytime i want to say something or share my laughter or my cries...no one is really there...everyone is just so busy with their own lives.

In the office most of the time im also alone but i think its better this way rather than being with all those bunch of people with different characters and tantrums...

especially now that i am here in dubai... i know now who my true friends are...and many of them are gone...i have to reach for them and tell them "hey! im alive!" and buzz them from time to time and thats the time they will say hi to me. sorry, am i too expectant? demanding of your precious time? i just thought you're all my friends that cares for me, how i am. Some might say its my choice to be far away from homeland but its not the distance i am refering to i know they already know the answer.
include the things that they are pushing on me...work...i can still manage but being alone...i dont know...dont know where these feet will lead me... God will lead me. I know i just have to wait. This is the process

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.

Nakikigamit lang ako ng pc nadala ko pa pangalan nya, baka masundan ako.


ann

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger EGMercado said...

hahaha salamat po! kakaburyong kasi lalo na magpapasko at bagong taon hay!

ano pa nga ba? e di maglibang!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home